gravatar

What Are You Missing in Your Online Business?

Now as the holidays draw to a close and the day job begins to beckon again, I realise how much I've been missing some things in my life that I don't get to experience here at my home office.

The daily traffic - leaving my house at 7.30 a.m. for an eighty mile round trip every day and all during rush - hour? Filling my car with expensive fuel every week?

Well, maybe not - but I sure would miss the fun and chat (and moaning) that I can share with my car pool buddies on a daily basis.

Getting dressed and looking good every morning to face the world - having my working clothes always looking smart.

Well, maybe not - but then lounging around in my pyjamas wouldn't exactly be very impressive either

The BOSS - certainly not.

But now and again, it would be good to have SOMEONE on my case to keep me focused and productive.

Water cooler chats and sharing with colleagues? Absolutely - it makes the day worthwhile and the sharing of ideas is always a positive. We have a bit of a laugh too.

So maybe a long daily commute to a cranky boss and a noisy and draughty workplace really is not so bad - after all, it is SOCIAL and working from home is certainly NOT social.

However, I have social online as well - I can meet my car pool buddies, my colleagues and water cooler gossips in chat rooms now. My God - even the BOSS can check up on me now and then - from a distance!

So did I become a Facebook junkie, a Tweetering twit - revealing my weekend revelling and my family antics to the world wide web. Is my business now out there for all to share and comment on?

Well, I have finally found what I was looking for - social interaction, sharing of news and information, motivation and the odd prodding to get a move on and of course a big helping hand. And I can still sit at home in my warm, quiet home office and get any help and motivation I need - HOW and WHERE is this wonder to be found, you may well ask.

I have the caring and sharing of a safe work environment at my fingertips, a warm quiet home office I can visit as I need to AND I still have my water cooler chats, support from my car pool buddies on the same journey as myself and of course, the BOSS drops in now and then with guidance and encouragement.

Click HERE!

Visit my website and discover how I have secured a consistent retirement income with MRS (multiple revenue streams) in spite of the pension funds collapse. You will find plenty of information on how to remain healthy in retirement and how to plan a wealthy retirement.


View the original article here

Truy cập Facebook Thủ thuật truy cập Facebook
9 10 69